Thursday, July 7, 2011

Male Briefs

While nothing daytime-Emmy worthy has happened in the last 5 days, here's a quick update:

Due to a scheduling conflict, my date with computer-consultant guy has been postponed until next week. Do to a common-sense conflict, my date with the filmmaker has been postponed until forever.

I realize I told him, after politely declining his concert date in another state, that I would call him this week to set something else up, but, well, I lied.

The second I feel of tinge of “ick” when thinking about calling a guy back, it’s over.

But computer-consultant guy did text me over the weekend to see if I was having fun with the fam. So that was thoughtful. (Just when I typed that, “The Greatest Love of All” came on my iPod.)

Anyway, he’s into charity and shit. Haha just kidding, he’s a philanthropic person who organizes fundraising happy hours for young professionals in his spare time.

And he likes to play golf and is training for a marathon. So he might be one of those people.

If by those people I mean those who enjoy physical exercise with a side of charitable goodness and a healthy lifestyle sauce, then yeah.

What a dish! Hopefully I want seconds. 

I'm looking forward to meeting him next week. I haven't been out on a first date in...a while. We don't need to do the math.

So I'm excited to jump back in the pool.

Let's swim.

1 comment:

Froggy said...

I am so glad you are posting regularly again!! Yay for you being back in action!